Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Motion Sickness

Not the type you get from embarking in a vessel in the middle of the ocean, although that would certainly give me motion sickness, I am referring to the kind that you get when you spend umpteen hours in front of the computer going over the many different types of legal motions in a litigation; yes siree! there is the motion to strike, the motion to compel discovery, the motion for default judgment, the motion for a new trial, the motion to remove, are you getting motion sickness yet? well I have and I need it to stop. I decided to take a year-long course on legal consulting, because my goal in management is to become a Risk Manager so I thought it prudent to become familiar with the law, OMG! I did not realize that I was going to become a lawyer; I am emotionally exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment