Tuesday, August 3, 2010

talk while having sex...........shhhhhhhhhh!

And I do not mean, pillow talk...So I was at a local bar having a glass of wine and reading the paper, there were three men sitting at the bar as well, sharing a pitcher of beer, their conversation had to do with women that talk while having sex, I couldn't help but listen. So I thought hmmmm! I guess it really depends on what the conversation is about, right? I think that for the most part talking while having sex is pretty limited probably instructional, such as: put it here, kiss this, don't do that!
I think it is safe to say that it at times is a reaction to what you might be feeling at that particular moment, am I right, such as when you scream out "oh god" or his/her name if you remember it, and here is where it can get dicey, this comes from experience, if you are not sure about his/her name, stick to some simple term of endearment otherwise if you say the wrong name, I gurantee you the conversation can get ugly; some people are so sensitive! Otherwise what else are you saying while having sex, I would like to think that you are not discussing the news of the day, or what happened at work, or even the latest fashion, I mean at least for me, I really am not in a position to think, much less utter any words that make sense, besides some positions are not conducive to talking, if you know what I mean! What was the beef with these guys, you ask?, they were talking about how distracting it was, I didn't say it, but what I wanted to say to all of them is this, look at it as a great conversation piece!...................

This picture was taken at the Tuna Classics in Ilwaco Washington, all the boats were racing in to get in on time....a grate scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment