Monday, August 2, 2010

a mermaids tail............


Is that what this is? hmmmmm? if it is it certainly is not very colorful. I expect a mermaids tail to be sort of like a pea cock's tail, beautiful and colorful...I believe this is a tuna fish's posterior, no, I am sure it is because I took this picture at the Tuna Classics in Ilwaco Washington. I had fun because I always have fun when I am around boats, this is why I believe that I was once a mermaid, I have an affinity to boats and the ocean!
My sign is a crab, so I probably am more closer to having been a crab than a mermaid, I have sudden outbursts of crabby behavior much to my and everyone around me, dismay. Today is a little bit of a crabby day, I posted my homework, which my the way, was very confusing. I still have not taken my final test to finish my class, it is almost as if once I finish, I will feel so empty......tsk! tsk!
I am feeling tunalicious, so I am going for a walk all the way to the Ships, OMG, I can never remember this bar's name, oh yea, the shipyard! I feel like a glass of wine and maybe a salad!
I wonder what being cooped up in your attic in front of the computer for hours on end, does to your personality? It has to have some deleterious effect.....

No comments:

Post a Comment