Monday, July 26, 2010

The G-spot! is it real? where is it located?............

That's right folks, is this so called G spot like the
abominable snowman? just a mythical creature? According to Wikipedia and you know how reliable Wiki is, the G spot was coined by Addiego et al. in 1981,[14] after the German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg,[15] even given his study was dedicated to urethral stimulation and not internal vaginal wall stimulation. Wiki also states that stimulation of the G spot gives women even better orgasms then stimulating the clitoris....yahoo! is that possible?
The only problem is that there seems to be some controversy over where this G spot is located....so like the abominable snowman, the G spot remains a mythical creature running rampant, in this case, somewhere within a woman's body. I do know that women are always in search of this creature, I mean, after all, stimulation of this spot can give you intense orgasms, then surely we must find it. Good news to all women, there is a vibrator called the G spot vibrator that claims it will stimulate the G spot due to the way it is made.....really! I think it is fair to say that any place on your body that you stimulate with a vibrator is going to bring intense amount of pleasure...However I did purchase one of these vibrators, all in the name of research, and true that! I have received much pleasure using it but I have to say that it was not the instrument that helped me find the "G Spot", in fact it was a simple drive up the Coast that was my guide to this delicious spot. I think that I can say with great certainty that I have found it! yea, noway am I going to share where I found it but I will show you the picture as prove that it exists and it is not just a mythical creature.....And yes orgasms are more intense when this G spot is stimulated! Good luck to all of you searching, don't give up! it is worth the search.
This picture was taken, oooops! I almost spilled the beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment