Saturday, July 17, 2010

hmmmmmmmm...what to do?

OK, I have so much homework but I really do not want to do it!
I have 4 more units and I will then be done with my legal nursing class...can't believe it has been a year since I started this class.......Now I have to create a website or a folder with legal information that will benefit my co-workers! yikes!
I love law but I have to say that it is difficult to understand all the legal jibberish all the concepts...... and I thought medicine was hard!
I could just get up and walk to town and get a cup of coffee and maybe eat at the hippy-dippy place, they have the best organic and yuppy food...
I can eat another yogurt and do my homework! eeeew! I can sit and read my magazine, Dr Phil has some kind of philisophical advice for someone; that is always fun. I can take a nap but I am so not sleepy.....I can do my homework.......I can text my sister.......God! what the hell? hmmmm.......I think I will do one unit and take the quiz.......ethics....I love ethics.....I can do this......OK......thats it........I will do some homework then I will walk to town........I love it when I have a plan.......I wish the sun was out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment